Saturday, December 29, 2012

3rd Entry for Nov 25, 2012 (Last entry from the TSA)

 (TSA cleanout update: the job didn't fully get done on Friday, but a large share did. If any of you could help finish up Saturday Dec 29 anytime from 9 a.m. onwards, just come to the 3rd floor of 410 Adelaide W. We're salvaging the best of the old school's supplies, and clearing out the junk as well. Thanks to everyone who pitched in Friday!)

After a couple of lunchtime errands, I decided to go back and try my luck at the afternoon session at the TSA. This is a 1.5 hour study of Sidney on a 22 x 30" sheet of 90 lb. Maidstone rag paper, done with hard compressed charcoal.
I had no inkling at the time, but my life was about to have huge changes, that would include the passing of my father and the sudden closure by bankruptcy of the TSA Nov 30th. Changes keep coming since then. But this was the last life study I did in the TSA space. Now that space is being cleaned out, room by room. Lots of memories in that process, but also a clearing to make space for the new.


No comments: