Sunday, December 16, 2012

1st entry for Nov 19, 2012







(The closing of the TSA means big changes for me. I'm having a studio sale this weekend - 2 PM to 7 PM on Sunday, Dec. 16 at my studio, 165 Bathurst St., just south of Queen.  To help with freeing some studio space and give me some working funds, you can pick up some framed older pieces of mine at extraordinarily low prices, so please tell your friends and come by.
Day one was good, but there's still some super deals and I'd love to send some more framed pieces out of the studio, so come out. )


Before any of the weird stuff went down, I was over at Diane's Drawing Room session on the Monday night, and Miranda was back working. I was looking to continue the directness of the Sakura pen drawings during the short poses. these are some 30-second and 1-minute studies on 18 x 24" sheets of bond paper.


No comments: