Saturday, March 10, 2012

1st entry for Mar 8, 2012





After the time-trial fun of the Tuesday night, I was back at the TSA on the Thursday afternoon for part of the session there. C-  was working, and these are three 20-minute studies, and one 10-minute standing figure.  These are all on 22 x 30" sheets of 90 lb Maidstone paper.  Apart from the standing one, these all have a light graphite underlayer.  I got fairly preoccupied with drawing C-   's face, and was running out of time for the rest of her. I was trying to be more conscious of placement on the page. The lowest one was the first of the day, and the other three are in order of being done.

(In a couple of prior posts I had a link to the info for the Drawing Room aerial sessions now back on Tuesday nights. I realise now that link can only be followed if you're a facebook user.  If you're not, and want info about how to attend, leave me a comment with a contact address and I'll e-mail you the details.)

No comments: