Friday, February 3, 2012

1st entry for Jan 24, 2012




(Anyone in the Toronto area with time free, come visit my informal open house, Saturday and Sunday afternoon Feb 4 & 5.  It will run 1 - 6 PM on Sat,  and Noon - 6 on Sunday.
I'll be pulling out quite a number of graphite figure studies on Canson paper, plus some other graphite pieces. 
I'm at 165 Bathurst St, suite 604, and entry info will be on the downstairs door.
Hope to see you then.)

On the Tuesday, I went over to Artists 25.   E-    was working.  She has a lot of character as a sitter, and the sense of  life lived thus far,  which I like about drawing her.  These are, from the top, a 10-minute, a 5-minute and another 10-minute study below. All are done with hard compressed Nobel charcoal on 18 x 24" sheets of Canson Sketch paper.

No comments: