Friday, February 25, 2011

4th Entry for Feb 6, 2011

 




Above are two 10-minute studies, and below that are three 5-minute studies of A-     , all done on 18 x 24" cartridge paper with 8B graphite.

If you're in Toronto, I have an open house at my studio this weekend, Feb 26 & 27. People are very welcome to come visit.

The focus is on drawings of heads and faces. I don't always have the best of luck with them, but when they work, they work quite well, and I've gathered a number of those for people to enjoy - and maybe take a few home, too.

2 comments:

minor keys said...

The 2nd (and last) of this post are my favorite. I've been visiting for awhile; you're a phenomenal artist. Not in Toronto, or I'd be at your show.

Thomas Hendry said...

Thanks for the positive feedback - I see you like Egon Schiele - He is someone whose work I've long enjoyed.