Friday, September 17, 2010

4th Entry for Aug. 29, 2010




I stayed for part of the afternoon as well. The study below was the last short one I did that morning (about 20 mins) and the one above is on Japanese paper, and was about 1 hr and 30 mins of time spent drawing.

If there is anyone wanting to learn about life drawing, or many other areas of the visual arts, 12-week fall classes are starting this week at the Toronto School of Art. I teach life drawing and portraiture there, on Wednesdays and Saturday mornings. You can find out about all the TSA course offerings here.

Also, I won't be showing figure studies, but I have drawings on display today (Sept 19th) - in Trinity-Bellwoods park, at the Queen West Art Crawl.
You can find out more about the event in general here.

To get a taste of some of the work I'm showing there, check here.

No comments: