Sunday, February 21, 2010

3rd entry for February 14, 2010






These were 15-minute and 20-minute poses. I was sufficiently bleary with a lingering cold that it took until Z- took a reclining pose on a long swath of red fabric to make the thematic connection with Valentine's day that was underlying a few things ( a red top she wore, etc.)
I wasn't feeling that hot, but the last batch of studies worked out fairly well, I felt.
Which was nice, because when I have the opportunity to be drawing my sweetheart in a public setting like a TSA session, I am motivated to do good work. Some work better than others, but that's all part of being human.
This session fell close to a bit of a milestone for Z- . She noted that she has now reached the 2nd anniversary of her working as a model. Over that time I have seen her work get ever stronger and more confident. She has provided a creative catalyst for a lot of people over that time, which I think is very cool, indeed.

No comments: