Monday, October 26, 2009

3rd entry for October 18, 2009





These were 10- minute and 15-minute poses that K- took. I was starting to get more `in groove' on these, I felt.

This post marks a tiny milestone in my worldview. I started posting life studies on this Blogger site in late November last year, and this is the 365th post I've made.

Being away from my statistics-gathering job, I'm talking a lot less about numbers and stats on the blog. (Also, the visit numbers are much less remarkable than the older Yahoo 360 site.)
But being post 365 (and still a month prior to a full year) that means that while I have not put up a post every single day so far, on balance I am averaging slightly more than one post a day this year, and that has been one of my goals - to have one-a-day drawing post. More like 2 or 3 a day, in practice.

It has been a good spur to stay disciplined in my life drawing practice, these last couple of years. Thanks as always to everyone who takes an interest and has a look at these.

No comments: