Saturday, May 2, 2009

4th entry for April 10, 2009 (the 200th post!)





Two 15-minute poses and a 20-minute reclining pose as well.

I was alternating sketching and mounting plywood/drywall during breaks. A really happy discovery occured when F- , a model who also comes out drawing checked out what I was doing. I remarked that I was still lacking one necessary piece of drywall. Turns out she had just the thing at home, and could bring it in a couple of days later. This was great, as I had been wanting to fix a spot in the studio for at least 4 years, but never got around to getting supplies for it. It worked out as a field of dreams "if you build it" sort of solution.

Maybe in part bouyed by the prospect of long-desired supplies, the last drawings went well. I am very happy with the head study of L- , as it is unmistakably her.

* in this Blogspot blog I am much less statistic-happy, but it is worth noting that this marks 200 posts. That is since this blog's inception at the start of December last year. As much as possible, I've tried to stick to a regimen of at least one post per day.

No comments: